I love posting Ana Chipana’s recipes. They are so good and so healthy! Better yet, they are made with Quinoa!
Quinoa – Orange Muffins
- 2 cups of cooked Quinoa
- I cup of Whole wheat four
- 80 gr of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of orange grind peel
- 1/2 Orange Juice
- 3 eggs (separate yolks from whites.
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 Celsius) Prepare the muffin pan, you can grease it and flour it or you can lined it with paper cupcake liners.
1) Stir together flour, baking powder and and salt.
2) In another bowl mix like cream, egg yolks, sugar, soften butter, orange grind. Add cooked Quinoa to this mix. Combine mix 1 and mix 2 well. Add the orange juice to this mix Whip the egg whites until foamy using an electric mixer slowly mix it into the formed batter.
Pour the batter into paper lined muffin pan cups and bake the muffins for 30 minutes or until done.