I did not know that making burbuja mix was so easy. Here a fun and fast recipe to make the mix, do not forget to experiment blowing them through different shape stuff. You could use the wire of a hanger to make different shapes!
- Large container, yogurt size 24 oz
- 1/2 cup Dish Soap
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
Pour 1/2 cup dish soap into the container, add 1 1/2 cups water and add the sugar into the mixture. Stir your mixture and your Bubbles are ready!
- Don’t stir your bubbles too much.
- Store your mix in a tightly sealed container.
- Experiment with blowing bubbles using different fun items!
- Make sure to supervise your kids 3 years an younger.
- Have Fun